SotA Stat Viewer Changelog
- Added JUnit tests
- Added JUnit Curse test
- Created Curse class
- Added Curse tab
- Added generate curse button
- Added temp textbox to output curse
- Reworked some constant names
- Added some translations
- Added some more javadoc comments
- Close Curse reader and buffer stream
- Changed background to white
- Curse methods now have file path passed as param.
- NUM_LINES is now set with the .getFileLineCount function.
- Moved Curse reader.close to the finally block.
- Tweaked the regex string for AM / PM
- Changed regex to contains instead of equals
- Removed test files.
- Added version number to the about tab content.
- New tab layout
- Removed footer text pane.
- Footer var is now used for textarea load.
- Initial textarea is not editable.
- App Frame is not resizeable
- Changed some constant names
- Updated UI.png
- i18n framework is in place.
- Added more javadoc blocks.
- Added es, fr and ru i18n properties.
- Updated RU ABOUT_TAB translation.
- Word and line wrap the default stat textarea
- Edited MSG text.
- Added UI.png
- More refactoring of static constants.
- RegEx to parse the date and time stamp of the stat line.
- Refactor static constants.
- Refactor to single multi-catch exception block.
- Refactor run() to lambda expression
- Set static title, msg and hr vars.
- TextLabel1 displays title var.
- TextPane1 displays msg var.
- Image Dock experimental stuff - commented out
- Added info panel to the right.
- Added SotA icon to image resources.
- Renamed project and some files.
- Show the filename on the first line.
- Consolidated text area settings after loop.
- Removed some comments
- Commit after clean and build. This will remove the temp build files.
- File Chooser will now show hidden directories and folders
Please refer to the README for more info.
Download SotA Stat Viewer »